Monday, February 23, 2015

A Winter Picnic

A short rest by the calm creek, after a picnic underneath the shade of many tall winter trees. 
The swans are swimming somewhere near by, as we finish up our wine. 



4 comments:

  1. such beautiful photos! I am glad you have a blog here Ivy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Johanna! I am liking this website a lot more than any other for my own personal posts!

      Delete
  2. Oh I Ivy I'm so happy you started a blog. ♥
    And these photographs with magical colours and you in it are just perfect. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much my lovely Tina! You're photographs inspire me so much more than anything. I hope you are doing well. I have been waiting by the mailbox each and everyday for your letter! I do hope it will come soon so I can send you things in return!! x

      Delete